Saretta is a Certified Trainer for Dale Carnegie that ranks globally as one of the top trainers.
Saretta is the founder of Holler Ink, a PR and marketing agency, building positive brands and people. Known for her straight-forward passionate approach, Saretta brings fun, focus, and fresh ideas to every strategic engagement, earning her clients notoriety and recognition among peers, clients, and media outlets. She encourages clients to speak up; and when they do, she is there to help them with how they say it, what they say, and where they say it. She is a contributor for Inc Magazine and OC Metro. Saretta’s insight has also graced the pages of Better Homes & Gardens, AOL, SmartMoney.com and Pink Magazine.
- 12 years as a Business Management professional including:
- Marketing Communications Manager @ Advisys, Inc.
- Founder @ Holler Ink Creative Services
- Director of Sales and Marketing @ Kimco Staffing Services, Inc.
- 6 years author of Human Resource textbooks (Wiley & Sons Publishing)
- Creative Services
- Master of Arts in Multicultural Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations
- Dale Carnegie Master Trainer
- High Impact Presentations
- Leadership Training for Managers
- Sales Success
- Skills for Success
Girls Rising, Board Member
May 2013 – Present