Rob is a Dale Carnegie Certified Trainer. He started in the performance improvement field over 30 years ago and joined the worldwide Dale Carnegie Training organization in Sacramento, California as an instructor, trainer, and sales professional in 1982.
Rob has personally trained over 15,000 participants from all business sectors; private companies, large, medium, and small public organizations, state and federal government, civic, non-profit and youth. In addition to training, he is a certified coach that conducts executive coaching, corporate retreats, and negotiation sessions. His main focus is individual and team development.
- 36 years certified instructor for Dale Carnegie and Associates, Inc.
- 2 years professional sales associate for Dale Carnegie, Sacramento, CA
- 2 years manager of the west coast Redwood lumber division of Georgia Pacific Corp. Sacramento, CA
- 2 years professional sales with the Georgia Pacific Corp. Milwaukee, WI
- Youth Organizations
- Non-Profit sectors
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications from University of Wisconsin, Madison Wi.
- International certified instructor for Dale Carnegie Training
- Certified coach of Dale Carnegie and Associates, Inc.
- Clark Pacific Corp in West Sacramento
- Wilbur Ellis Corp of San Francisco
- North State Grocery of Northern California
- Dept. of Water resources of California
- State of California
- City of Sacramento, California
- City of Redding, California
- Department of Defense
- US Army Logistics Center
- Niello Corp.
- Intel Corp.
- Sutter Hospital of Northern Calif.
- Ace Hardware Corp of Oak Brook, Illinios
- Dairy Council of California