Jessica is a Dale Carnegie International Certified Trainer. In addition to conducting Dale Carnegie classes for both adults and our Generation Next youth participants, she has held training for thousands of leaders and teams for domestic and global companies of all sizes
Jessica is a highly experienced executive with over 25 years of spearheading high impact initiatives and leading teams up to the senior officer level. She knows the value of helping employers develop their employees professionally.
As the Director of Recruiting, Sr. Trainer, and Executive Coach for CEA, Jessica finds innovative ways to enhance the employer brand and develop the right strategies for employers’ employee retention and training needs. Jessica has a passion for building talent in groups and as an executive coach. She has earned a reputation as an engaging, fun, and knowledgeable professional who delivers results.
- 5 years as Training & Workforce Development Program Leader @ California Employers Association (CEA)
- 8 years as a Dale Carnegie Coach and Trainer
- 9 years as a Consultant @ Wisdom Work
- 5 years as VP Marketing-Customer Experience and Innovation @ Allstate Insurance
- 5 years as Assistant VP, Distribution @ Allstate Insurance
- Non-Profit and Trade
Master of Business Administration Degree
Member of the local and national American Society for Training and Development.
Certified and licensed instructor and coach for Dale Carnegie for the past 7 years
ATD National and Sacramento Chapter