Lisa is an award-winning speaker, professional writer, and communications coach with over 20 years of experience. She has been published in magazines and has written speeches and articles for corporate officers, including executives at Turner Home Entertainment, Taco Bell Corp., and ICU Medical.
With insight, heart, and courage, she does one-on-one executive coaching, develops and pre-certifies new trainers, and facilitates public and customized corporate programs focused on leadership, high-impact presentations, and “winning friends and influencing people.” She is passionate about empowering and inspiring her clients to get out of their way so that they can become the best possible version of themselves, personally and professionally.
- Over 30 years in communications, including:
- Writer for Turner Home Entertainment, Taco Bell Corp., and ICU Medical
- 9 years with Dale Carnegie
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism from California State University-Long Beach
- Certified Dale Carnegie Master Trainer
- Tuner Home Entertainment
- Taco Bell Corp.
- ICU Medical