Forge Essential Relationships
We are uniquely positioned to prepare sales professionals to transition into the new world where collaboration, confidence, and credibility are the way to connect with customers to increase business. Today’s customers are just too savvy for old tricks. Dale Carnegie’s proven selling process includes human relations skills grounded in timeless fundamentals from his best-selling book, How to Win Friends and Influence People.
This course transforms sales people from using traditional transaction- based gimmicks and tactics, into relationship-based solution sales professionals.
What You’ll Learn
Learn the importance of a confident attitude when interacting with customers. Develop active listening skills to uncover customer needs and head off challenges. Find out how to establish credibility, and communicate your value by focusing on customer-centric solutions.
Why you want to learn it
When customers have completed 70% of the buying process or can complete many online purchases without ever engaging with a single salesperson, traditional sales tactics simply no longer work. Your customers are the personification of the empowered consumer, knowledgeable beyond the need for basic information. You need a relationship-selling approach that leads to a profitable relationship.
What We Will Cover:
- Maximizing sales by building client relationships
- Creating beneficial connections that expand your network
- How collaboration leads to commitment
- How relationships create loyalty for you and value for your clients
- Communicating your value with confidence and ease
- Effectively managing hesitation by building confidence and belief
in your abilities
All sales professionals who want to achieve higher results through stronger relationships.
How it will help you
By mastering a relationship-based selling approach, you can offer your customers value they can’t find on the Internet: You! And you position yourself for long-term partnerships that bring positive outcomes for all parties.
Learn How To:
- Establish goals for personal and professional success
- Build a dynamic and confident sales attitude
- Identify the best-prospecting methods to maintain an unlimited pipeline
- Form essential relationships to increase customer lifetime value
- Develop active listening skills to identify opportunities and minimize challenges
- Establish credibility and communicate your value
- Use social media to expand your networking influence
- Develop crucial questions to reveal customer needs
- Create interest by describing an individual and customer-centric solution
Join us for our acclaimed course, Winning with Relationship Selling, and learn why Dale Carnegie is the global leader in building long lasting and meaningful relationships.