Your Path to Personal and Professional Success
The Dale Carnegie Course will help you master the human relations skills that enable you to thrive in any setting. You’ll discover how to form closer, more rewarding relationships built on trust and respect. Increasing your confidence and competence in interacting with others will gain the influence you need to reach new heights in your personal and professional life.
This course will help you master the communication skills necessary to strengthen interpersonal relationships, develop a commanding attitude, and instill confidence and enthusiasm in your workplace.
What You’ll Learn
Learn how to build trust and motivate people to act. Gain ways to project an enthusiastic attitude, communicate logically, clearly and concisely; and energize and engage listeners. Discover ways to manage stress and minimize worry, encourage positive thinking, and commit to continuous improvement.
Why you want to learn it
You’ll be better equipped to perform as an influential communicator, problem-solver and focused leader. You’ll learn to strengthen interpersonal relationships, manage stress and handle fast-changing workplace conditions. And you’ll develop a take-charge attitude initiated with confidence and enthusiasm.
What We Will Cover :
- Recalling and using names.
- Building on memory skills and enhancing relationships
- Cultivating lasting relationships
- Inspiring others
- Presenting ideas clearly and concisely
- Handling conflict diplomatically
- Power of persuasion
- Managing stress
- Demonstrating leadership
- Importance of celebrating achievements
Professionals at all levels who wish to optimize their performance, lead with conviction and positively affect the bottom line.
How it will help you
You will tackle complex challenges, expand your ingenuity, and excel in building team harmony. Use the new skills to become a more persuasive communicator, securing your place as a valued contributor. As you become more adept at influencing, you’ll find yourself inspiring others to take initiative and innovate.
Learn How To:
- Use a proven process to recall names and facts
- Communicate more confidently
- Build trust and persuade people to take action
- Project an enthusiastic attitude
- Communicate logically, clearly and concisely
- Energize and engage listeners
- Create a safe and caring environment
- Manage stress and minimize worry
- Strengthen relationships
- Give constructive feedback that empowers others
- Encourage positive thinking
- Identify and reward successes
- Commit to continuous improvement