What Makes Us Different?
Dale Carnegie of Sacramento is in the business of providing the best leadership training programs for individuals and companies who have the desire to pursue personal and professional growth and development in their lives. This training is based on the timeless principals developed by Dale Carnegie many years ago.
The development of people through leadership training is a rewarding experience which enhances the lives of the individuals and their community and prepares them for future opportunities based on their training and abilities. Dale Carnegie of Sacramento has a passion for helping people develop their untapped potential through training, coaching, and encouragement.
Services for Course Participants
Performance Change Pathway™
The Dale Carnegie experience engages learners from the initial contact through follow-up and support to reinforce key behaviors. Our methodology supports the development of skills and habits needed to sustain performance change. We believe that the emotional shift is as important as the behavior shift. That’s why our Performance Change Pathway™ shows our deliberate approach to create training programs that drive improved performance.
Dale Carnegie’s Performance Change Pathway™ encompasses five key components: Input, Awareness, Experience, Sustainment, and Output. We know that these components are essential to the design and delivery of our programs. They formulate a continuous learning path for participants to drive organizational results.
- We believe that all people have undeveloped potential. Our goal is to help you recognize and develop your leadership potential through education and hands-on interaction. The more committed you are to the process, the more you will get out of it.
- We want to understand your needs and growth goals. Therefore, our client relations manager will conduct an interview with you by asking a series of open-ended questions that gives us a clear understanding of who you are, where do you see yourself in the future and what you would like to achieve through leadership training.
- Our team will use the information we received to create the best approach to developing your skills. By understanding your needs, we can create a quality training experience to remove roadblocks that have held you back or made you question your abilities. Our goal is to put you in a fun and challenging environment that will get you out of your comfort zone and encourage real, lasting change for the better.
- If your company has sent you to training, we will also interview your manager to understand their goals for investing into your training. We can then align these goals into actionable outcomes which will give you the tools and confidence to make a meaningful impact in your work life and with every aspect of your personal life as well.
Start Your Leadership Journey with Dale Carnegie
Learn more about how we help businesses and individuals succeed.
Services for Corporate Training
Consider This Your Transformation Toolkit
Our process is designed to get to the heart of what your organization needs, and to develop custom solutions grounded in the Dale Carnegie training techniques. We follow a 5-step process, centered on workforce training.
We Work Together to Define Your Strategic Intent
We help you develop a clear strategic vision, first by outlining a strategic vision for your organization, then uncovering the hurdles we may face in arriving at your desired destination. It’s really those hurdles that we need to clear.
We Inquire to Determine Your Organizational Needs
After we evaluate what hurdles you face, we’ll have an honest conversation to understand where your business stands today, so we can better drive toward your goals. Once the bar is set and a plan is in place, we can develop custom training solutions that support your organization’s specific needs.
We Involve Absolutely Everyone
We check in with employees at all levels to hear their thoughts on your overall company vision, find competency gaps that need to be closed, and discover attitudes that can support or undermine change, because positive change is a team effort.
We Innovate Positive Change
Our training changes people so they can change their organizations, which then changes the world. Progress is propelled by the power of transformation, and that begins within. Our training solutions provide measurable results and map directly to the competencies we’ve identified to achieve your corporate initiatives through your people.
We Impact Results
Our training is known to ignite long-term behavior change, and fuel emotional and intellectual engagement in businesses of all sizes. Dale Carnegie’s unique results-driven methods have endured around the world for over a century. We’re determined to drive your organization toward its goals.
- Our corporate clients all have the same challenges in common. How to grow their companies and take advantage of new opportunities in the market place. The problem, not having enough knowledgeable team members to lead and support those opportunities. With the marketplace for experienced employees in high demand, companies must make the investment in their current employees to grow their skillset and keep them from moving to other companies where they believe they will receive more opportunities to learn and grow.
- Our approach includes taking time to understand our corporate client’s business model and specific needs. We will schedule a series of meetings focused on asking questions to gain a clear understanding of the specific goals for training. We will share our experiences with other companies and their results. We then custom tailor training based on the company culture, their vision for the future and the values which unite the employees and inspire them to do their best work every day.
- This process includes visiting their businesses, stores and even at times their customers. These are great learning opportunities which give us the necessary InSite needed to fine-tune a training curriculum that will create lasting results and is in alignment with their vision for the future.