Being a teenager can be tough and confusing, especially when everything in the world is changing so fast.
The Dale Carnegie Course for Teens is designed to prepare you for the future. This course focuses on five areas needed for success – Building Self Confidence, Enhancing Communication Skills, Strengthening People Skills, Developing Leadership Skills, and Reducing Stress and Worry.
You will learn and practice skills that are useful throughout life – at home with your family, school – now and in the future – with your classmates & teachers, or in your career with your co-workers & supervisors.
Does any of this sound like you?
- You’re not very confident. You often think you’ll be criticized if you share your ideas.
- When you get up in front of your class, you’re really nervous, forget your thoughts and stumble through your talk.
- You seem to be arguing with your parents and friends about a lot of things.
- You think you are a good leader, but people aren’t following you for some reason.
- You’re stressed and worried about your future. You don’t know what career you really want. You chose one because you were told it’s important to make a choice now, but you’re not sure if it’s the right choice.
How will this course help?
After this course, you will be confident:
- Communicating and getting along with your family and friends
- Speaking & expressing your thoughts in front of groups
- Being an effective and influential leader of your team
- In your abilities and with the direction of your life, thus controlling your stress & worry