Join us for our acclaimed course, Winning with Relationship Selling, and learn why Dale Carnegie is the global leader in building long lasting and meaningful relationships.
What We Will Cover:
- Maximizing sales by building client relationships.
- Creating beneficial connections that expand your network.
- How collaboration leads to commitment.
- How relationships create loyalty for you and value for your clients.
- Communicating your value with confidence and ease.
- Effectively managing hesitation by building confidence and belief
in your abilities.
Learn How To:
- Establish goals for personal and professional success.
- Build a dynamic and confident sales attitude.
- Identify the best-prospecting methods to maintain an unlimited pipeline.
- Form essential relationships to increase customer lifetime value.
- Develop active listening skills to identify opportunities and minimize challenges.
- Establish credibility and communicate your value.
- Use social media to expand your networking influence.
- Develop crucial questions to reveal customer needs.
- Create interest by describing an individual and customer-centric solution.
Who Should Attend
All sales professionals who want to achieve higher results through stronger relationships
Format: 3 Days or 8 Weeks
Winning with Relationship Selling is offered in blended, in-person and live online formats. Please check your local office or visit us on the web at dalecarnegie.com for a complete listing. The most popular formats are once per week for 8 weeks, or 3 consecutive days with online training used to support the in-person experience.
Performance Change Pathway
The Dale Carnegie Design and Delivery Framework
The Dale Carnegie experience engages learners from the initial contact through follow-up and support to reinforce key behaviors. Our methodology supports the development of skills and habits needed to sustain performance change. We believe that the emotional shift is as important as the behavior shift. That’s why our Performance Change Pathway™ shows our deliberate approach to create training programs that drive improved performance.